Art Deco Gin Cocktail cabinet to be restyled
This piece can be restyled to match your interior. See example photos of how it could be when restyled.
A rare and elegant 1940s Art Deco display cabinet can be brought right into the new century with a luscious makeover – imagine black and gold or a stunning neutral with a complementary wallpaper at the back! The possibilities are endless!
Let me work my magic on this for you, so you can serve your gin cocktails to your friends in style?
See the SOLD GALLERY for inspiration. NB: Price shown is for the piece once it is restyled.
Reserve this item now!! Pay a deposit fee of only €50 and the rest later.
|Dimensions||47 × 80 × 100 cm|
Art Deco Drinks Cocktail display cabinet
This piece can be restyled to match your interior. You can choose to have just the outside painted, or the inside aswell. Extra details are also possible ie. stencils, wallpaper, tissue decoupage, gold/copper leaf, photos, transfers. Cost of extra materials to be added (wallpaper, stencils, etc) is in addition to the price indicated. Two glass shelves (not shown) are included.
Dimensions : 83,5 wide 123 high 30 deep
All furniture is fully cleaned and degreased, taken apart, sanded and all hardware and handles are removed (replaced with new if you like) and your new look is created. Matt or satin top coat for extra protection if required.
You are welcome to come and collect the piece once it is ready, or delivery to your home address can be arranged at rates calculated by the kilometer similar to Brenger. I will contact you after you have placed your order to book the work in my diary and arrange timing of the delivery.
Terms & Conditions for Bespoke Restyled Furniture
- A signed contract is required at the start of all commissioned pieces. This will be sent to you once you have placed your order.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit of total estimated cost is payable prior to or at the time of collection or placement of order.
- Remaining balance due is payable on or before delivery of the item. If item is being shipped outside NL, remainder is payable prior to item departing for shipping.
- Transport costs for collection & delivery are payable by the buyer.
- Extra costs to be incurred will be discussed in advance and mutually agreed.
- Buyer will be kept informed during the restyling process of expected completion time, should this differ from the estimated date above.
- Storage costs of €10 a day will be incurred if the delivery / collection of completed item is not arranged within one week of completion.
- If for any reason you decide not to take the finished item, the deposit is non-refundable and Amsterdam Vintage Style retains the right to sell, donate, or dispose of the furniture piece.
- Humidity and extreme temperatures can delay the finish drying time.
- You will receive a care card on delivery with instructions on how to care for your piece after refinishing.
- By placing an order, you agree to the above terms & conditions of Amsterdam Vintage Style, as well as the price estimate above and verbal confirmation of additional fees for other materials/delivery.
Thank you in advance for supporting my small business. I look forward to working on your statement piece for your home, and hope you enjoy looking at it (as much as I will enjoy working on it!) it for many years to come!