Jill, Furniture Artist & Interior Designer
Hi, thanks for visiting my shop! I am Jill, and live and work and about 10km outside of Amsterdam. I have a complete passion for upcycling furniture and making an old piece sparkle again. I love the idea of giving you a statement piece for your home. In 2020 I made the jump to give up my finance career to become an interior designer and start my own professional furniture upcycling business.
If you are looking for something in particular or would like me to do a bespoke design for you or source a particular style and redesign it, just send me a message. I would love to work on your statement piece with you! x
Terms & Conditions
When placing an order a customer agrees with the below Terms & Conditions.
- These Terms & Conditions are applicable to all offers, orders and contracts with Amsterdam Vintage Style. They are publicly visible and placed on the website of Amsterdam Vintage Style.
- By placing an order you agree to the delivery and payment conditions on the website or in the contract.
- Amsterdam Vintage Style ensures that the product you receive is in accordance with the description as provided.
- All stated prices are in Euro’s and include VAT (BTW), and are excluding delivery or postage costs.
- Amsterdam Vintage Style reserves the right to change the prices as required. All prices shown on the site are subject to manual typing errors, for which no liability is assumed on behalf of Amsterdam Vintage Style.
- Your order is final once it is placed and all orders via the webshop require payment in advance via one of the payment methods available.
- All orders are subject to the item being in stock or the relevant product being available on back order.
- Orders are sent out within a maximum of 3 days after order is placed, (unless the item(s) is on back order), with the exception of during a holiday period, which will be visible on the webshop.
- All postal orders are made at the buyer’s risk. Should your article not arrive by post, it is not possible to replace the item. Amsterdam Vintage Style is not responsible for delays in delivery by post, or any damage caused in transit or missing parts from the distributor. Every effort will be made to resolve such a situation in a mutually agreeable manner.
- It is possible to collect your order on appointment or by visiting the shop during opening hours. Please contact Amsterdam Vintage Style to arrange this.
- All orders are sent are carefully packed and checked. Every effort is made so that you receive your order in perfect condition, as it leaves the premises of Amsterdam Vintage Style. Should your order arrive in a damaged state, please contact email@example.com by email within 48 hours of receipt of order, enclosing relevant photos of the damaged item(s). Return or replacement items (not applicable to furniture) can be sent after approval of Amsterdam Vintage Style.
- All furniture is collected or delivered by prior mutual arrangement between the relevant parties.
- Webshop – This applies to non- furniture items only – If a webshop purchased item does not meet your expectations, it can be returned in an unopened, undamaged state to Amsterdam Vintage Style within 14 days of receipt. Once the returned item(s) has been received in an unopened, undamaged state by Amsterdam Vintage Style, a refund will be processed within 14 days. Postage or courier costs incurred by returning an item are for the sender.
- Furniture – Furniture can be returned within 14 days of receipt. Returns will not be accepted after 14 days of receipt. Courier / delivery costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer. Please take care to measure carefully, or come to the workshop to check that the item fits your expectations, prior to purchase, if you are unsure. All furniture items are videoed prior to sending to show you the condition in which they leave the workshop prior to sending / delivery. If a furniture item is received with damage that has occurred during transport, Amsterdam Vintage Style does not accept liability. If it is damage that can be repaired simply, Amsterdam Vintage Style will co-operate and repair the item to the best of their ability, if it is within The Netherlands. This is not possible for items sent outside The Netherlands.
Delivery / Postage
- All orders purchased via the webshop will be sent by Post NL, DPD, DHL or another postage company chosen by Amsterdam Vintage Style. Every effort is made to keep postage costs to a minimum and use efficient and sustainable delivery methods.
- For orders outside NL the applicable postage tariffs from NL to that country will apply.
- Delivery time is dependent on the Postage / Delivery service used, but is approximately 2-10 days depending on the delivery address. Amsterdam Vintage Style is not liable for delays in delivery time of the postage service.
- If you wish to receive your order by “sign on receipt” postage (aangetekend), please inform Amsterdam Vintage Style in advance to arrange. Additional costs are for the buyer.
- Furniture can be collected at the premises of Amsterdam Vintage Style, Delivery (or collection, where applicable) is arranged via mutual agreement with the buyer and costs are agreed in advance, and calculated per kilometer, at rates similar to Brenger tariffs. A courier service is used for delivery >200km from the premises of Amsterdam Vintage Style. Costs and payment for the courier service are made in advance and mutually agreed.
- Images shown on the website are owned by Amsterdam Vintage Style, and have copyright attached to them. It is not permitted to copy or repost these images without prior permission of Amsterdam Vintage Style.
- Some images shown may vary in colour from the actual product due to screen colour settings and variances.
- Amsterdam Vintage Style is not liable in situations due to circumstances outside of its control. This could be, amongst others, postage or other delivery delays, damage caused in transit, internet, email, or electricity outages, work strikes, government rules or supplier delays.
- The furniture sold by Amsterdam Vintage Style is vintage or antique and has been restored, restyled and revived to its current state. Discrepancies and sign of use due to age of the furniture may occur. All furniture can be seen prior to purchase to avoid disappointment. No guarantees are provided.
- All wooden furniture is checked and where necessary treated for woodworm, however no guarantee that woodworm is not present is provided. Should you receive a piece of furniture that has woodworm it can be treated with a suitable product. If in doubt, please contact Amsterdam Vintage Style for the best treatment method. The treatment of the woodworm is the responsibility of the buyer if it is discovered after receipt of the furniture.
- Wooden furniture is a natural product, and contracts and expands with heat, humidity and cold temperatures. Cracks can appear after time in extreme heat, humidity and cold, particularly if you have underfloor heating, or an older house which is less isolated or particularly humid. Amsterdam Vintage Style is not responsible for the natural working of the wooden furniture it sells. Please take care during placement of furniture to avoid this problem. Furniture should not be placed in humid places, too close to radiators or other heat or damp sources.
- Amsterdam Vintage Style acts in accordance with the law and does not share personal information with third parties without prior permission. Your privacy as a user of the internet site of Amsterdam Vintage Style is respected and your personal information is treated respectfully and confidentially.
- Amsterdam Vintage Style reserves the right to change any of the above Terms and Conditions as it deems necessary to protect its customers, its property and its business integrity.
Name : Amsterdam Vintage Style
Website : www.amsterdamvintagestyle.com
Address: Amstelkade 88, 1427AP Amstelhoek (UT), NL
IBAN: NL64 KNAB 0409 8181 27
Tel: 06 23912355
Available: Monday – Saturday 10am – 5pm
My recent projects
Luxury refinished vintage and antique furniture created for you. Interested in a statement piece for your home? Let me design and hand paint your perfect piece. Using different techniques like adding wallpaper, stencils, or even your own photos the end result is always unique and personal. Many hours of work and love are poured into each piece.
Take a look in the SOLD GALLERY for inspiration.
Looking for something in particular? Or have you seen something you like but want a slightly different design or colour? Everything is possible. Need some inspiration – take a look in the SOLD GALLERY. I offer a free design consultation and then source a piece especially for you or you can choose something from the stock in my atelier. Prices vary depending on the piece. Fill in the contact form for more information or make an appointment to discuss further.